TeamCoach 2015

Do you like the design of TeamCoach more than last year

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
In the photo posted it does say Silver Codes on the back of the pack. So is there two ways to enter codes now? if that card unlocks all players from one team it will be near impossible to win 4 star or 10 star now.

Must say I am disappointed about SuperPowers and if these Mastercodes unlock all players I might not even collect. I was getting all excited too.

I don't see the benefit of giving away all the players on one card.

Hopefully Mastercodes do something else...

Yea master code cards must do something else, all silvers still have codes, and I am really disappointed they pulled the super power cards I think they have missed an opportunity to have a 1:72 insert, would have been good

All i can say is if teamcoach had not "accidently" or deliberately left their website on public. We would have not even known about superpowers cards haha. So its on them if they have been pulled from the set.

55F84354-38E8-4834-B88A-7883294838DA.jpg

do this master code cards be appearing in the regular packs or only in the auskick packs? thanks

i was thinking about the footy pop up's and the superpowers inserts no being displayed on the ratios on the back of the ausckick pack is because maybe teamcoach may have a app or digital collection this year like similar to select. because i think that both the footy pop ups and super powers do look a bit unrealistic to be a real card. but this is only my thoughts. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.:)
tc1.jpg
tc2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom