TeamCoach 2015

Do you like the design of TeamCoach more than last year

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
I reckon they've pulled the Super Powers because shortly after I posted the original poster I went back on the website and the Super Power wasn't there...

Maybe the Super Powers will be in the papers.
Do we know if they are being released on Monday for sure?

Might not be until April 7 as that is the first working day after the AFL starts. Hopefully it is a lot sooner than that though, preferably Monday.

Try calling afl store they will tell you I also emailed teamcoach and they just said end of March prior to season start but pretty sure this Monday very excited:yellow:=D>:hearts::kick:
image.jpg

My newsagent told me today that they will be getting limited stock to start with , as teamcoach emailed him saying there was a problem with the printing ..no mention of when he would get them thou..

Acorrding to my local newsagency. They have got a email saying that the cards will be released near end of march just beffort the season he said possibly some time next week as he can't remember the exact date

according to aeBay seller the cards should be coming out on the 26th of march but does anyone KNOW THE EXACT DATE OF THESE CARDS can't wait for them anymore

Back
Top Bottom