Tap 'N' Play CA & BBL 2015/16 Official Thread.

How did you go? What signatures did you get?

And just as importantly were your inserts doubled up within boxes like the box break ones last night?

Hopefully not as the cards look very good so hopefully little niggles like this don't give too many negatives to the release

Got Perry and Cummins both Sold sorry, Yeah superstars and young stars think two of them I got three of each bit like last year. Overall pretty happy with them. Base cards look 10 times better then I thought they would and feel good in hand.

And just as importantly were your inserts doubled up within boxes like the box break ones last night?

Hopefully not as the cards look very good so hopefully little niggles like this don't give too many negatives to the release
Unfortunately all my boxes had duplicated inserts. 2 x same memorable moments & 2 x same Big Bash heroes in each box. Of the three boxes, I got two young guns (a one per box box hit) also the same. Coming from the same case that too is very disapointing.

Hopefully Tap N Play can correct this before the full run is packaged. You should not be doubling up in same box or in same case on one per box inserts.....

Got Perry and Cummins both Sold sorry, Yeah superstars and young stars think two of them I got three of each bit like last year. Overall pretty happy with them. Base cards look 10 times better then I thought they would and feel good in hand.
How did you go with the ratios, in diggaz break last night, the last box didn't have a anything higher than the Best of the Bash and also only had 1 Memorable moment, missing the box hit, and a lower ratio hit replaced by 2 silvers...

Unfortunately all my boxes had duplicated inserts. 2 x same memorable moments & 2 x same Big Bash heroes in each box. Of the three boxes, I got two young guns (a one per box box hit) also the same. Coming from the same case that too is very disapointing.

Hopefully Tap N Play can correct this before the full run is packaged. You should not be doubling up in same box or in same case on one per box inserts.....

As far as I know, this was being investigated late last night early this morning.

Neil mentioned The packagers broke multiple boxes at random this morning and they all conformed to the correct odds.

Just an update on the ratio situation everyone.

After speaking with TnP yesterday and this morning I think the issue may have been resolved. Apparently the packing machine can be fully automated when the release is 9 cards per packet. As this release is more than 9 cards there has been a manual element to it.

After some more testing this morning at the packing warehouse, the results appeared to be hitting the mark. Not only that, Tap N Play actually hand delivered replacement stock for every one of my sealed boxes/cases. As a result, every box that was sent out by Diggaz Trading Cards today for all release day orders did come from the new batch of stock. All future Group Breaks listed will also come from this new stock so hopefully the issue we saw last night in the breaks with the double ups are a thing of the past.

Thanks again to TnP for the very fast reaction and fix!

To be fair, you've had soooo much footy to collect in the last three years :)

Good luck busting anyway mate!

Very true but to be honest i think I've busted about 2 boxes of AFL series 2 in the last 4 years or so. As a true team collector there just hasn't been the Hawks high end stuff to make me really want to buy boxes.

Was hoping mine would arrive today so i could bust them tonight but doesn't look promising as the postie hasn't been to my place and normally would have by now. Might have to call into a couple of shops on the way home and see if anyone has them in stock yet.

Got mine today great cards,the only thing that struck out was the album card which is thinner than the other cards,but over all very happy,the box was right ratios and my free pack had a m.m. Card

Back
Top Bottom