Tap 'N' Play CA & BBL 2015/16 Official Thread.

Jordan Silk's amazing innings to get the Sixer's over the line against the thunder, Peter Handscomb's match winning 100, and of coarse the Sixer's Grand Final victory in BBL 1

I think it will be hard to get them all into a 12 card set but from memory but I do know that the Sixers are very well represented in this set and there is going to be at least one BBL04 memorable moment per team.

Sydney Thunder have kindly donated their memorable moment slots for the past 4 years to other teams.

I can't particularly think of one. The one where Warner played, in Melbourne? Never to be sighted in green again.

Sydney Thunder have kindly donated their memorable moment slots for the past 4 years to other teams.

I can't particularly think of one. The one where Warner played, in Melbourne? Never to be sighted in green again.

As a Thunder fan I agree with you but they did have a pretty good opening stand vs the Heat this year....hint hint.....

From Facebook (oh, and I want one to any readers who are sellers).

Screen Shot 2015-08-22 at 6.49.50 pm.png

They need to do a mega motion card of Shane Warne in commentary flip flopping his disdain/support for Peter Siddle. Comes with the required downloadable soundbites with the use of a code on the back of the card.

Was it Select or Futera that used to do the "Bat to Ball" insert set in the mid-to-late 90's? Eg Sohail v Warne, Taylor v Walsh....Tap n Play could revive the set with Warnie vs Rod Marsh, Warnie vs Alastair Cook, Warnie vs John Buchanan, Warnie vs Peter Siddle and Warnie vs everyone! :)

or maybe just put it all down to that earlier hair work starting to have an effect....yeah! yeah! :rolleyes:
warne.png

Was it Select or Futera that used to do the "Bat to Ball" insert set in the mid-to-late 90's? Eg Sohail v Warne, Taylor v Walsh....Tap n Play could revive the set with Warnie vs Rod Marsh, Warnie vs Alastair Cook, Warnie vs John Buchanan, Warnie vs Peter Siddle and Warnie vs everyone! :)

Warney vs the 1000's of mobile phones he has "warne' out.

From the Tap 'n' Play Facebook Page:

To finish off what has been a very busy week at the Tap 'N' Play offices, we leave you with a sneak peek of something you will be hearing a lot more about early next week.

Until then, have a great weekend everyone!

20150918_110741a.jpg

I've been told to expect some images of the signature cards and images from the signings early next week!

Back
Top Bottom