Tag Team Quad Collection for sale....

Status
Not open for further replies.
#TQ6THM Ben Gordon/ Manu Ginobili/ Antawn Jamison/ Mike Miller
#TQMINN Corey Brewer/ Kevin Love/ Mike Miller/ Al Jefferson

Can you hold these for me please.
Will shoot off an offer sometime. I am one of those who does not like the offer system. But will have a think anyway's..

hey mate!!! just wondering if you can give me a price on these cards by themselves and together

TQBULL Derrick Rose/ Joakim Noah/ Ben Gordon/ Luol Deng
TQCHIB Luol Deng/ Kirk Hinrich/ Aaron Gray/ Tyrus Thomas

Cheers mate!
Gary

hey graeme... sad to see these all leaving their home!

but am glad that i might be able to get my hands on the durants! could you pm me a price on them... maybe take into condiseration i helped you with a few from the set ;)

hey graeme... sad to see these all leaving their home!

but am glad that i might be able to get my hands on the durants! could you pm me a price on them... maybe take into condiseration i helped you with a few from the set ;)

You did help me... you also gouged me... like who's going to pay $300 for the Suns one?
Will PM you shortly though about Durants

pm me a price on each of these:
2009-10 SP Game Used Tag Team Quad #TQ07RK Al Horford/ Mike Conley/ Jeff Green/ Kevin Durant
2009-10 SP Game Used Tag Team Quad #TQOKLA Russell Westbrook/ Kevin Durant/ Desmond Mason/ Jeff Green (might keep this one)
2009-10 SP Game Used Tag Team Quad #TQLEBK LeBron James/ Emeka Okafor/ Brandon Roy/ Kevin Durant
cheers

Firstly, I honestly feel sad reading about this, seeing that the quad tag I pulled myself was the best card I've hit personally, so seeing a complete set break-up makes me feel really bad for some reason I can't explain, as this is the best set I've seen on these forums. If I was rich enough to own them all, I'd at least have a crack at selling the complete collection only or keeping them for at least 10+ more years...

Anyway, are the ones you haven't listed that are in your bucket being kept automatically; ie. #TQLEGD?

There are ones I do like otherwise, but I have no idea on ball park figures for them, so I'll have to check old auctions I guess before I know for sure what you might want price wise.

Firstly, I honestly feel sad reading about this, seeing that the quad tag I pulled myself was the best card I've hit personally, so seeing a complete set break-up makes me feel really bad for some reason I can't explain, as this is the best set I've seen on these forums. If I was rich enough to own them all, I'd at least have a crack at selling the complete collection only or keeping them for at least 10+ more years...

Anyway, are the ones you haven't listed that are in your bucket being kept automatically; ie. #TQLEGD?

There are ones I do like otherwise, but I have no idea on ball park figures for them, so I'll have to check old auctions I guess before I know for sure what you might want price wise.

Yeah I am a bit sad, but also excited about new possibilities.

The ones not listed are the short-print ones - ie that TQLEGD is the Jordan/Wilt one if I remember correctly, and I don't have that.

PM me what ones you're interested in and I'll give you some rough prices

PRICE for: 2 x GEORGE HILL Tag Team Quad cards

PM me price on these two, and maybe send me some scans:

* 2009-10 SP Game Used Tag Team Quad #TQROK1 Courtney Lee/ George Hill/ Darrell Arthur/ Ryan Anderson

* 2009-10 SP Game Used Tag Team Quad #TQSPUR Tony Parker/ Bruce Bowen/ Tim Duncan/ George Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom