TAB1980’s MASSIVE Random Pack Break (Win Prizes)!

And 2nd lot of 10.

Thanks again - love a good pack opening

F71834F1-5BA6-465E-AEB3-C7B2D4BEE460.jpeg

And 2nd lot of 10.

Thanks again - love a good pack opening

F71834F1-5BA6-465E-AEB3-C7B2D4BEE460.jpeg

Nice stuff! Did you get any Anthony Edwards or Tyrese Maxey? Those two as well as James Wiseman and Tyrese Haliburton are worth looking out for in the future.

What were your thoughts on the product? Did it cure your pack opening itch for now? 😆

Last edited:
I did get these - but quick search suggested more common.

Yeah it cured the itch (for today at least) 😊

Definitely more rookie focused than I realised.

EB22BFFB-302F-4BCA-BA15-50DBEC004823.jpeg

9AACDAA2-0706-4A70-ADFA-2A888C300B9A.jpeg

462945A7-E896-464F-9C0F-C3C0265214EB.jpeg
I swear I saw someone chasing the Anthony Edwards Playbook to complete the base set - not sure who it was though...

Slightly unrelated - but I think I’m about to know the true meaning of ‘Mailday’ next week. Have been very active on eBay over the last few days. Will still be a baby collection compared to some of you animals - but I’ll share pics of some cards I’m really chuffed about…

I would say that anyone who can't appreciate or see the value of a $1 card is not truly a collector. I've seen so much BS with how good this $10k card is and they scoff at a $50 card - I'm glad I can appreciate the art and find something to love about cards I keep. If I don't - out they go - someone else may appreciate them

Have bought quite a diverse range - but kept finding $3 cards that I LOVED! Looking at box prices scared me off a bit - but after paying close attention to some great member advice here I’ve targeted cards and got a whole stash of cards I love for less than half the price of boxes that may (or may not) have hit any of these players.

20220919_204350.jpg

1993-94 Upper Dec SE - This set brought the beginning of die-cut cards and remain extremely popular today! I remember it being a pretty cool looking set at the time and i still don't mind it. Looks more like Stadium Club than regular Upper Deck. The Electric Court and Electric Gold never did much for me though. Webber is following me everywhere right now!
I am trying to complete all insert sets for 93-94 Upperdeck SE. Just 2 more cards to go (electric gold Reggie Jordan & Scottie Pippen).

Back
Top Bottom