TAB1980’s MASSIVE Random Pack Break (Win Prizes)!

Hitting that Power in the Key would have been pretty sweet!
It was amazing. I can’t recall what I did with my NBA cards as I only collected for a few years. Rugby League and Cricket were always my favourites so I assume I traded what I had for NRL. I had a sweet little Isaiah Rider PC for a time, the East Bay Funk Dunk was epic !!

It was amazing. I can’t recall what I did with my NBA cards as I only collected for a few years. Rugby League and Cricket were always my favourites so I assume I traded what I had for NRL. I had a sweet little Isaiah Rider PC for a time, the East Bay Funk Dunk was epic !!

I've got a $3 Isaiah Rider auto due back in my next shipment from SMC. How the mighty have fallen.

I'm sure i've seen them come out of packs green...

yep! And get graded not green and turn green - so brutal! That’s why I haven’t got a KG Finest RC anymore
I might have to get a non green graded one and keep it out of sunlight or something - I dunno!

1992-93 Fleer Ultra

20220918_194113.jpg

One of these is a series 1 pack

20220918_194803.jpg

1992-93 Fleer Ultra - Always loved the look of this design even though i guess green is a pretty odd choice of colour. The backs of the cards are almost just as cool as the front. No Shaq here unfortunately!

20220918_201126.jpg

1992-93 Hoops - Nice set. I like the base card design with the players name in team colours and running vertically down the side of the card. Also a fan of the gold rookie card design. That said, i think i prefer the 1991-92 set.

Back
Top Bottom