T20 BBL Case share, box 5 case 2

Ok after going through and checking cards, very ordinary quality, one card is starting to peel the front layer off and a lot of bent corners from the thin stock and SHOCKING packaging inside the box, lots of room for packs to move in transit, this is not Daves fault as its the way they are packed by Printer/Distributer/SEP

Good hit on the Vettori Dave.

Yeah card quality is flimsy, I think because base are all chrome they thought they could drop cardstock quality but in actual fact the chrome just highlights any slight ding/dent/crease.

But while cardstock is poor the cards do look far better in hand than they did on the flyer. The redeemed signatures should come up a treat.

I will be honest I agonised over the packaging, looking at the case I busted for Warren and I also noticed how much room was in the boxes, packets could be shook around giving dinged corners.

I will be honest I agonised over the packaging, looking at the case I busted for Warren and I also noticed how much room was in the boxes, packets could be shook around giving dinged corners.

Not your fault mate, its the way they have been packed at the factory, bad design for the boxes as they are way to big for the number of packs, hopefully they learn from this, same as redemption's no where near enough room for name address etc on the back, I don't write in micro size letters lol

Nice box bust Rob well done on the Vettori.
Shame to hear about the packets and extra space in the boxes.

The goodie set a few years ago had loads of space in the box to rattle about but got away with it as the cards were so thick.

Not your fault mate, its the way they have been packed at the factory, bad design for the boxes as they are way to big for the number of packs, hopefully they learn from this, same as redemption's no where near enough room for name address etc on the back, I don't write in micro size letters lol

Have heard we can put the redemption card into a top loader, then put a sticker on the back with all our details, this way we can keep the redemption cards clean, and by the sound of it they are being returned :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom