Sydney's ONLY Cardshow @ Leichhardt Town Hall Sunday 11 July 2010

i cant wait for this! :) hey westroit what do you recommend starting a collection with NBA, MLB or NFL? and what box should i start with that you stock?

its getting close now

---------- Post added 04-07-2010 at 07:14 AM ----------

1 week until the show

i cant wait for this! :) hey westroit what do you recommend starting a collection with NBA, MLB or NFL? and what box should i start with that you stock?

I am pretty sure Westriot will recommend you starting on an NBA collection because that's what he mainly sells. And he will no doubt suggest you to start with a box of Exquisite.

---------- Post added 04-07-2010 at 10:07 AM ----------

Is there an official website for the event, detailing who will be there etc

Try joining the facebook group: Australia's Premier Collectables Show

or just read the following:

Event returns for another year. Collectables in trading cards, die cast vehicles, sports and non sport memorabilia, action figures, branded collectables and much more. SPECIALS GUESTS: St George legends Graeme Langlands, John Raper, Reg Gasnier, Norm Provan & Billy Smith. Part of the St George Dragons 11 straight premiership sides 56-66. Special cards to be released on the day, more information on the cshow website in the coming weeks.

ill buy some NRL if you have some Westriot, i get paid the day before, yeehaa

Hi mate, i don't have NRL but a handful of traders will definitely have NRL. But i will definitely see you then!

---------- Post added 04-07-2010 at 05:14 PM ----------

Hi mate, i have mainly NBA so i suggest starting a collection with that! But really, i will be bringing most of my boxes on the day so you can check them all out and you can bounce ideas off me and other forum members who will be there.

yes gary has a massive table with nba boxes and ultra pro accessories, gary i will be grabbing some ultra pro stuff again this weekend. i stocked up last time and there mostly all gone.

Anyone got a spare $3000 BUCKS for are RARE card there bringing out?????????? :lol:

What ive just been told is that there will be 8 signatures on the one card BACK and FRONT out of #11. Dont no if some ppl that just make a card and get old players to sign is worth that sort of money but hay i guess someone will by them, I might start printing my own cards also :thumbsup:

Anyone got a spare $3000 BUCKS for are RARE card there bringing out?????????? :lol:

What ive just been told is that there will be 8 signatures on the one card BACK and FRONT out of #11. Dont no if some ppl that just make a card and get old players to sign is worth that sort of money but hay i guess someone will by them, I might start printing my own cards also :thumbsup:

There are some official basketball cards that have eight sigs per card. And yes they can be very expensive :)
e.g. :UD BLACK OCTO AUTO WHITE KOBE,BIRD,MAGIC,JABBAR 1/1+COA - eBay (item 320535427719 end time Jul-18-10 08:49:53 PDT)

Back
Top Bottom