Sydney Trading Card Show - Ashfield - 9th July 2023

McDyessFan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
zacrazycollectables
Hi all,
Just found out about this via Insta and thought it needs to be on here 😀 so hoping ok to post about it like this.

TCSAshFieldJuly2023.jpg

Hi all,
Just found out about this via Insta and thought it needs to be on here 😀 so hoping ok to post about it like this.

TCSAshFieldJuly2023.jpg
Awesome! Thanks for that!

Our next show for 2023 is on next month!
From sports such as NBA,NRL,SOCCER,UFC,NFL to non-sports cards like POKEMON plus more!
Come along and connect with fellow dealers, collectors, and hobby enthusiasts where you can buy, sell and trade and enjoy all things in the hobby
We look forward to seeing you there!

Tickets available here
👇🏽

https://www.trybooking.com/.../eventlist/eventListingURL...

*All Vendor spots for the July show have sold out. If anyone is interested in being a Vendor for the show after next, just email us and we will put you on our email list.

Awesome! Thanks for that!

Our next show for 2023 is on next month!
From sports such as NBA,NRL,SOCCER,UFC,NFL to non-sports cards like POKEMON plus more!
Come along and connect with fellow dealers, collectors, and hobby enthusiasts where you can buy, sell and trade and enjoy all things in the hobby
We look forward to seeing you there!

Tickets available here
👇🏽

https://www.trybooking.com/.../eventlist/eventListingURL...

*All Vendor spots for the July show have sold out. If anyone is interested in being a Vendor for the show after next, just email us and we will put you on our email list.

Amazing even @BWallace any chance we can see a list of vendors? would be great to hit up a few in advance to organise deals :)

Amazing even @BWallace any chance we can see a list of vendors? would be great to hit up a few in advance to organise deals :)

Here is a list of vendors that will be at the Ashfield show this weekend. Vendors will have a lot more variety then whats just listed :thumbsup: 6 Days to go!

Eds PCNBA
Mystical MerchantsNBA
Kobes1980NBA
Tim LamNBA
Ozcard ShackNBA
MickFett Shake N BreaksNBA
Super hero comics AustraliaNBA
Harbour CollectablesSoccer
DG CollectablesSports Wax
Eastside CollectablesSports Wax
JPDNBA/NRL
Soccer Cards Australia/NeonSoccer
Drac ErologNBA
House of CardsPokemon/Non Sport
Big 3 CardsNBA
Slam CollectablesNBA
CardKingzNBA
KholenaNBA
CollectabullzNBA
Tcac1of1NRL/NBA/Non Sport
The many slabs of meNBA
Mosebill Trading CardsNON SPORT
Toys 4 KidsNON SPORT
PokePlugPokemon
Romanoff CollectsNBA
ICG GradingGRADING
Zachs Trading CardsNBA
Paramount_SportscardsNBA/Pokemon
Ben RobinsPokemon
Oz Soccer BreaksSOCCER
One Stop Poke ShopPokemon
Ray ChungNBA
One NIL CardsNBA

Hi All,

A relative newbie to hobby cards, and a fish out of water when it comes to card trading shows. To set my expectations, are trading card shows typically where you are able to negotiate and perhaps get good deals on cards that either compete with or are better than eBay pricing?

Thanks, and sorry about the thriftiness in my first post on ozcardtrader.com.au

Have gathered the general vibe of what it will be like this Sunday via:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1SXtZwKiyU

Last edited:
Here is a list of vendors that will be at the Ashfield show this weekend. Vendors will have a lot more variety then whats just listed :thumbsup: 6 Days to go!

Eds PCNBA
Mystical MerchantsNBA
Kobes1980NBA
Tim LamNBA
Ozcard ShackNBA
MickFett Shake N BreaksNBA
Super hero comics AustraliaNBA
Harbour CollectablesSoccer
DG CollectablesSports Wax
Eastside CollectablesSports Wax
JPDNBA/NRL
Soccer Cards Australia/NeonSoccer
Drac ErologNBA
House of CardsPokemon/Non Sport
Big 3 CardsNBA
Slam CollectablesNBA
CardKingzNBA
KholenaNBA
CollectabullzNBA
Tcac1of1NRL/NBA/Non Sport
The many slabs of meNBA
Mosebill Trading CardsNON SPORT
Toys 4 KidsNON SPORT
PokePlugPokemon
Romanoff CollectsNBA
ICG GradingGRADING
Zachs Trading CardsNBA
Paramount_SportscardsNBA/Pokemon
Ben RobinsPokemon
Oz Soccer BreaksSOCCER
One Stop Poke ShopPokemon
Ray ChungNBA
One NIL CardsNBA
Not much in the way of NRL cards again.

Hi All,

A relative newbie to hobby cards, and a fish out of water when it comes to card trading shows. To set my expectations, are trading card shows typically where you are able to negotiate and perhaps get good deals on cards that either compete with or are better than eBay pricing?

Thanks, and sorry about the thriftiness in my first post on ozcardtrader.com.au

Have gathered the general vibe of what it will be like this Sunday via:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1SXtZwKiyU
I think this is a great question. It will be my first show since I was a teenager.

Not much in the way of NRL cards again.

Hey Paul,

We have found NBA and Pokémon to have the biggest demand at our shows. We have had 1-2 vendors that are solely NRL focused in the past but unfortunately they couldn’t make this date . There will be around 3 vendors that will bring NRL cards along to sell/trade but their main focus is NBA cards. 👍🏽

I think this is a great question. It will be my first show since I was a teenager.
Hey Mate

99.99% of the time you will get a much better deal at a card show over ebay or other platforms. Although the sticker price may seem high on some cards, dealers often are very willing to negotiate as they don't have to pay any ebay fees and postage/insurance. Just make sure you do your research (check comps, pop reports, slab serial numbers etc)

Personally, shows are my preferred way to pick up bigger cards as the transaction has pretty much zero risk as you can inspect the card closely in hand and ask any questions directly. i hope this helped :)

Just found out about this, I guess I'm living under a rock, lol. Have been sick in bed all week with the flu, so I wouldn't have been able to make it. Maybe next time

I know there's a show on this Saturday in my part's of the wood which is Penrith but its mainly Pokémon, star wars, wrestling based from what I've seen

I meant to say next Sunday the 26th although they had on Saturday before its collector con at the Penrith Valley regional sports centre. Think they just had their campbelltown one this past weekend

Back
Top Bottom