Sydney SciFi/Pop Culture Fair Feb 15

COLLECTORMANIA fAIRS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lyndsey Evans
eBay User
lynd_evan
For those of you in Sydney next weekend the 3rd Collectormania SciFi/Pop Culture Fair is on in Granville at the Blouza Hall at 157 Blaxcell St Granville from 9am til 2pm. This is about a 50 table show with SciFi toys,games, posters, lego, kits etc and a few trading card dealers. Attending are Les Topolski and his brother with sports and non sports and Ray Deeb with non sports cards. A few less card dealers than normal due to the other show up in Newcastle same day but still some variety. Best wishes to Owen and his show up there, I would be attending myself if I hadnt already planned this one, but heres an alternate if you don't want to drive to Newcastle.

Another two card dealers signed up for Granville today, Andrew Moro and Andrew Orfanos. Both with sports and non sports cards. so now 9 tables of cards here.

Thanks for that, will the show in Penrith in March have a larger selection?
Penrith show normally has over 30 trading card tables with some big dealers, JaJa Collectables, Gimko, Trading Cards and Collectables, Newcastle Cards, DK Cards, Card Grading Australia, Les Topolski, Ray Deeb, Andrew Moro, And a few others. ESP is one of the sponsors for this show and we will have giveaways and door prizes courtesy of them. Penrith normally has over 240 tables of collectables from all hobby fields.

Back
Top Bottom