Sydney: Meet Wayne Pearce, Paul Sironen and Benny Elias from Balmain Tigers

DGCollectables

https://www.dgcollectables.com.au/
Real Name
Gary
eBay User
DGCollectables
Hi all,
I usually post all things NBA but the Sydney card show coming up on Sunday 28 June 2009 features guest appearances by some of the Tigers legends. They will doing signings and photos so if you are free for a bit on Sunday and are in town, you should come along. The details are as follows:

Sydney's ONLY Trading Card Show:

Leichhardt Town Hall

Sunday 28 June 2009 10:00am-4:00pm

107 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040

Bring your tradelists and trade bait! Come in early to avoid disappointment.

cardshowjune282009.jpg

Definately getting along to this. Was already going before the great ones were announced but this is definately a goldmine for myself personally =)

Sounds like a great event would be awesome to get to, but i'm stuck in QLD too. If anyone gets the auto card and isn't interested in keeping it I might be interested, depending on how they look.

spewin....have to work sunday morning.
I would be interested if anyone gets the triple and wants to offload it

I think they could have used 3 action pics or 3 normal pics, rather than 1 action and 2 normal, i really dont like this at all. But well done to whomever obtains it as its afirst one.

the FREE admission after 2 pm is missing from the flyer :thumbsup:

Here are terms for the triple auto and general signings

Available on the day for purchase for $49.95.
No preorders
Limit 2 per person
If unsold by the time the players appear you are welcome to purchase more

Please use common sense when bringing items to sign. You will not be the only one wanting your items to be signed or to have a chat. Don't hog the lime light, there will be adequate time for everyone.

There will be a limit of 3 items per player. Their manager has been notified and your items will be refused if over this limit.

Back
Top Bottom