SW Galaxy 6 pickups

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
There's lots of good stuff happening with SW Galaxy 6 at the moment and several of us have been purchasing so I thought I'd start a thread here to keep it together.

Here's my purchases to date:

I'm strictly a ships and scenes collector, and only from the original trilogy. This must have got lost in the general chaos - Henderson B&W scene for $24

This was a $230 BIN for 10 sketches. I actually only wanted the Kohse in the middle, but figured the price was pretty good for the lot and it's very hard to get that scene with the AT-AT in the background rather than foreground. I'd keep one of the Dastick's except they're the wrong movies.

here's mine again
Topps Star War Galaxy 6 sketch Ryan Hungerford RYE YODA (eBay item 140519237693 end time 04-Mar-11 13:19:05 AEDST) : Collectibles
Very much thinking about starting up a Ryan Hungerford PC....really dig his work
Topps Star Wars Galaxy 6 sketch Michael Locoduck Duron (eBay item 230592737168 end time 06-Mar-11 09:16:17 AEDST) : Collectibles
also got this Chewie by Adrien Rivera from another collector on the way
img0010pz.jpg

---------- Post added 11-03-2011 at 03:45 PM ----------

There's lots of good stuff happening with SW Galaxy 6 at the moment and several of us have been purchasing so I thought I'd start a thread here to keep it together.

Here's my purchases to date:

I'm strictly a ships and scenes collector, and only from the original trilogy. This must have got lost in the general chaos - Henderson B&W scene for $24

This was a $230 BIN for 10 sketches. I actually only wanted the Kohse in the middle, but figured the price was pretty good for the lot and it's very hard to get that scene with the AT-AT in the background rather than foreground. I'd keep one of the Dastick's except they're the wrong movies.
I saw that auction for th 10 sketches...very decent pick up for $230 i reckon. I remember seeing that Snowspeeder and thinking about how you collect vechile and ship scenes.

I can see the interest in the sketches, they are nice, I worry more about completing the insert sets................lol, rather than the sketches, but when I pull a couple of nice ones I make sure to hang onto them.

Wow some nice pieces, black and white really works well

Congrats

how many did he do in the set

He did 112 sketches plus sketchagraphs. I don't know the breakdown, but it appears about 20 are the black and white vehicles. There's a few others around as well but I am only interested in the original trilogy, so these three are perfect (which is why I overpaid). The only one I'm really missing now is the Millenium Falcon.

That's Anakin and R2 in a Jedi Starfighter...not Luke and R2 in a X-Wing :p
still cool but not OT

Good point - this is what happens when you don't see the new movies. There's a bunch of other ships I don't recognise that I can't tell whether it's because they're from the wrong movie or because it's been a while since I watched. I have a Monte Moore from Galaxy 5 that is a vehicle I know doesn't appear in the OT but it's a great sketch so I leave it in my collection anyway.

Back
Top Bottom