Supremacy 2021

The rest of my hits...
20211202_172155.jpg

I’d be making Select find a replacement different number before price was even discussed. I wouldn’t be selling until I knew I was getting another one in return.

Not sure if this has already been answered but cant find anything about it, but is anyone else having the issue of some cards not fitting into one touches? Seems like they are all cut at very different sizes..

Ok so here is the exact reason you bust that box your sitting on. Because right now there are people out there who sold a box to this breaker for a $500 profit and they’ll never know if this life changing box was theirs or not. That kind of thought would seriously eat you alive.
exactly, well said!
but don't forget a percentage of the "Sunday drop" buyers are not collectors.

fear not mate..richmond collectors are salivating with the richo...richmond legend and #50 only = touchdown!!!

Weird that this card isn't selling for more, I was expecting for fork out 4 figures for it (luckily I pulled one)

One sold for $500 on eBay yesterday

Open it. Could be a booklet in there ;)
G'day mate well spoke with my son who said dad go with Iron Clad you didn;t get any bog hits in 1st 2 boxes so just opened and I got 2 goal kicker cards but both were Matt Richardson tigers but other nice cards were a caleb Daniel, ed Langdon, sam Walsh,harry McKay (sign), taylor Adams and buckley premiership carlton - so no booklets but a nice box glad I took your advice and opened cheers john

G'day mate well spoke with my son who said dad go with Iron Clad you didn;t get any bog hits in 1st 2 boxes so just opened and I got 2 goal kicker cards but both were Matt Richardson tigers but other nice cards were a caleb Daniel, ed Langdon, sam Walsh,harry McKay (sign), taylor Adams and buckley premiership carlton - so no booklets but a nice box glad I took your advice and opened cheers john

disapprove my life GIF

Back
Top Bottom