Super Bowl Spoliers

lukesicari

formerly DW8
Real Name
Luke
MY GREEN BAY PACKERS ARE THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!! GO PACKERS!!! :D

Its a great feeling when you come home from school and see that ya team win the Super Bowl!!!

I wasnt really going for either team, but It was a good Superbowl. That last quarter was pretty fun to watch. Im happy for the Packers, they got It done.

I'm a Colts fan, but was great to see the cheese heads win. Great to see Rogers prove the Packers were right for backing him over Favre.

Very good win packers , was a tight last quarter thought the steelers were coming home but when mendanhall fumbled after the big shoulder from Matthews it turned the game.... Good job packers

I took the day off work to watch the game and loved it!!
Was pretty tense watching a 21-3 lead slip away to 21-17.

Begining of the fourth was awesome..... Clay Matthews crunched Rashard Mendenhall and the Packers recoverd the fumble. This led to a touchdown and seemed to really change the whole momentum of the game away from the Steelers, who had an superb 3rd quarter.

The Packers held it together pretty well, considering the injuries that they picked up during the game. They lost arguably their best defensive player in Woodson (personally prefere Matthews!!)) and their best receiver -Driver.

I avoided news sites and watching tv for the past couple days so that when i watched a replay i recorded of the game i wouldn't have the result spoiled, and it was definately worth it cause it was a great game. I was backing the steelers as i'm a polamalu fan, but those are the breaks and the packers earned their rings.

Back
Top Bottom