Super Bowl Prediction Competition

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
I have a few NFL cards left over and I want them gone so I'm giving them to you but there may be a catch. Predict the Super Bowl winner and the winning margin, if we have a tie it will come down to the total offensive yards of the winning team.

So here are the prizes, It's not much but I'd hate to throw them out.

Approx 60 common cards mixed with stars and rookies from the 70's & 80's

001-1.jpg

And this sealed box of 1991 Topps never been touched in mint condition.

002-1.jpg

All I need from you is the following

1- Winning Team and score if you like
2- Winning Margin

This last prediction is just in case two or more people predict the same margin. The winner will be whoever predicts the first two options correctly and if there is two or more it will come down to the 3rd option.

3- Total Offensive Yards Of Winning Team

Thanks and good luck.:thumbsup:

When do comp entries finish? And just 1 guess per person I'm assuming? ;) Cheers

I'll make it the night before the big day and if you've predicted a team that doesn't make it after this weekend you can have another crack, I was thinking that people would wait until the two teams have been decided because of possible injuries this weekend could change it up but if your confident then go ahead but only one guess.

Good Luck.:thumbsup:

Patriots by 12 over the 49ers (31-19)
Let's see... Brady will throw for 317 yards, the Pats will run for only 42 yards, that makes 359. Do sacks and penalties come off that?

Back
Top Bottom