Baseball Sun 28th BlueSox vs Bandits Game Stuff(Boxes and In-persons)

Palac

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Petar
Was a wet one, but the Blue Sox won after the game was called off due to rain =]. Good pitching game though before hand. Anyway while it was rain delay, the people were handing out boxes of o-pee-chee cards, I thought it was great. I managed to pick up two. No idea the odds on this but actually managed to pull a triple jersey from one of them!!;
scan0032.jpg

Also during the Rain Delay, Chris Oxspring gave an interview, really nice guy =]. Managed to grab this sweet card auto'd by him on the way back(Thanks Klattsy for the card);
scan0029.jpg

He even signed it with his Japanese Jersey Number which i thought was pretty cool =].

Thats all guys :thumbsup:

nice card Petar, I was annoyed made plans to go see the Aces play at the showgounds yesterday was rained out though, they played two games today but of course I couldn't go, ended up with a chest cold. Hoping to go on the 11th of December

Here is a teaser of a card set I have made. Wasn't going to share these but will share this one of the great Phil Dale

nice card Petar, I was annoyed made plans to go see the Aces play at the showgounds yesterday was rained out though, they played two games today but of course I couldn't go, ended up with a chest cold. Hoping to go on the 11th of December

Here is a teaser of a card set I have made. Wasn't going to share these but will share this one of the great Phil Dale

Thats a shame to hear Beck, hopefully you can head out on the 11th, its good =].
And those designs look really cool! Good luck getting them auto'd =]

Giving out Boxes?! That's Awesome!

Im looking forward to getting down and watching the Aces play soon

Yeah mate, they gave out boxes and packs of cards and stuff, really good =]. But definitely get down there and check it out, its good stuff =]

My baseball club received a few cases of 2009 series one upper deck baseball and we get given free packs :D

Hey Petar, nice pull on the Mauer GU. OPC huh, crazy I thought they where a failure years ago. The old sets are worth less than nothing now. Looks like they are trying to appeal to the young'uns with the bright design. Maybe as a replacement for Bazooka.

Nice IP!

Mark.

Hey Petar, nice pull on the Mauer GU. OPC huh, crazy I thought they where a failure years ago. The old sets are worth less than nothing now. Looks like they are trying to appeal to the young'uns with the bright design. Maybe as a replacement for Bazooka.

Nice IP!

Mark.

Yeah looks like it, think they were also just showing appreciation to all the people that stayed it was a looooooong rain delay before they finally called it off. But wasnt expecting much at all just some base for some of my pcs, was really happy the triple gu, big fan of mauer =]. And the ip was great, nice to meet Oxspring =], he seemed like a really nice guy and really took his time doing his auto(no rush job), looks really good on the card

Back
Top Bottom