Stockmarket people

mat2323

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mathew
eBay User
mat23232
Is anyone on here into trading shares? Am looking at getting into it but won't to find a good place that don't charge you an arm and leg in fees. Wondering If anyone has any recommendations to where to set up an account ? Inbox me if anyone can help, all help is welcome :)

Yeah same as westpac but westpac don't have the free trades, only want to have a little play around but unless I am trading $500 plus a deal then the fees will take a lot of the proft, pitty theirs no way around them tho

I was going over this today with one of my workteam.
He used to trade for years, he mentioned the best start point is something like a Eforex account. Which is practice stocks trading using realtime/reallife stocks numbers but practice cash.
He practiced for 2 years before he dropped in real money. But he said the practice was a nessaccary to learn how to set the pip points and buy/sell high/low points.

I set up today and will be doing more watching from this week.

I use commsec, we started off with some free brokerage, easy app to use for your phone.

If you know what shares you want, just get an online account like commsec or Eshares etc.

If you need constant help with choosing companys and how much to spend, go and see a pro broker.

If you are going to buy and sell all the time (Gamble) the fees will rack up no matter who you are with.

Back
Top Bottom