Star Wars Galaxy 5 Box Break - BEST BOX EVER ?? 9 SKETCHES IN ONE BOX

you should search around for the cards David Day has done for this set mate. To me it looks like that Vader card is a part of a puzzle card set.

spotted ya already!

Part of my day is checking new cards uploaded so i saw the moment you uploaded them this morning haha

I'm not into non sports stuff probably since I didn't know these existed but hell that's enough MOJO to last a lifetime. Can I have the same MOJO when I get my box of AFL Prestige (considering I can find some $$$ soon)? If you're into AFL you should get a few, you'll smash the odds.

Two more boxes .. two more sketches. I'm not going to name who that first sketch is because i'm not sure ... but I hope it's who I think it is :)

sketch_12.jpg
sketch_13.jpg

Nice one on the Star Killer, is the artist Grant Gould, when he puts some effort in he does great work, his sketches were a nightmare card to pull in the indiana jones & LOTR sets

Star Killer :) from Force Unleashed!!!!

Please tell me if you going to sell!

I thought it was him but didn't want to look stupid and say anything. I'm a huge fan of The Force Unleashed - really looking forward to Force Unleashed 2!

Nice one on the Star Killer, is the artist Grant Gould, when he puts some effort in he does great work, his sketches were a nightmare card to pull in the indiana jones & LOTR sets

Thanks for the info - it's a beautiful looking card. I'm like a proud father ;)

nice work graham i like these two alot, image if you pulled 9 sketches again

Congrats on the Cheww/Mayhew and manga

Looks like howard shum is doing the filler sketches for the product :p

with the cards your pulling you could drum up interest in a non sport case share

Probably could - that was actually what we were going to look at doing. Maybe need to look at it again now that DACW have cases back in stock and heaps cheaper than what I was originally quoted! :D

What's with the Shum ?? I pulled it and was like - is that it ? :lol:

I need to have a proper search to find who did the Manga.

Back
Top Bottom