#StandByHird?

willc1986

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Will
eBay User
andreapittclarke
Picked up my Essendon 140 album and two tins today, will just upload signature scans for now.

I'm happy to have it in my hands, great browsing - not happy about the foil finish or the marker they used for signatures which has caused some sigs to smug or fade already... but what can you do, at least we got an album.

As the title suggests I am questioning my support for James Hird... not because of the crisis at Essendon at the moment... But for this... Never seen such a horrible Hird signature....

Anyway still super stoked with the release, thanks Dave for a great discount for the album and tins. If you buy through Dave works out you get one tin free from the discount, so definitely worth it!

Cheers guys!

- Shocking Lloyd

Last edited:
Your right mate, the signatures are a bit dissapointing. I think if you pay that kinda of money for something you expect a bit better than that i would have thought. But these sets are a great idea, just a shame they didnt execute them better.

That is a terrible Lloydy!

I think Hirdy had other things on his mind besides signing cards...:crazy:

So many great Essendon players yet to get a signature card - David Hille, Longy, Bomber Thompson, Neale/Chris/Anthony Daniher, Paul Van Der Haar, Leon Baker etc

Hopefully these sets will open doors to more club specific releases :thumbsup:

That is a terrible Lloydy!

I think Hirdy had other things on his mind besides signing cards...:crazy:

So many great Essendon players yet to get a signature card - David Hille, Longy, Bomber Thompson, Neale/Chris/Anthony Daniher, Paul Van Der Haar, Leon Baker etc

Hopefully these sets will open doors to more club specific releases :thumbsup:

Would love to see Darren Bewick or Joe Misiti signature cards too and a another case signature card for Dustin Fletchers 400th :)

Definitely agree though think Hirdy was reading the interim report with one eye while signing...

quite interesting to see that select had labeled on the outside of the tins if they had a Lloyd or a Wanganeen inside and the Richmond tins labeled what number signature card was inside. Even though I wanted one of each kind of took the excitement away while opening them up. At least I got the same number for both though which was exciting. Folder number #160 Tins both #369

Select just got back to me regard the album and another damaged card I got out of the packet. Pretty fast reply too.

Hi William
Can you please return the DPS Roughhead card to:

and I will organise to replace it if possible. It may not be the same number however.

regarding the Essendon cards. Please return them for replacement with a note to:

Great to know Select replace damaged cards, now to go true and get every bad signature together..... Oh god this is gonna be expensive to send....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom