Spoilers -Andrew Bogut - Suns Vs Bucks....WARNING Graphic Images

Sprained wrist, dislocated elbow and broken hand...what a nasty incident. Really bad luck as he was having a stellar year and really getting into the swing of the NBA. Hopefully he can make a full recovery in time and get back to his best.

Livingston was definitely worse but Bogut was still not good viewing on a full stomach.....will be interesting to see the recovery time with this - very serious injury in anyone's books.

Uhhh is it just me thinking that why he tried to hang? Surely a simply put through and run back up the court would have sufficed?

Anywho, hope he returns quickly and strong. Terrible way to end a great season.

Uhhh is it just me thinking that why he tried to hang? Surely a simply put through and run back up the court would have sufficed?

Anywho, hope he returns quickly and strong. Terrible way to end a great season.

If you look at the vid you will stoud slightly pushing him in the back..... so that likely had something to do with it.

Eeeek.... here comes my breakfast! He'll be missed by the bucks, been playing well this season...

I only saw that for the first time about 2 days ago as I'd been camping out in the sticks for a week but man, thats the first time ive seen that angle and thats all f'd up! Hope he recovers fully from it!

Back
Top Bottom