Spainish might fire

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
Looks like the spanish far finally playing well in the world cup.
They have had some very convincing wins in their last two matches.
You never know they might finally live up to their expentation (top 4 placing) this
time around, lord know they have the decent side of the draw and
and easy 1st RD group.

wait for them to implode as usual...teams like france, spain, portugal all are packed with world class talent but cant gel as a team, too many egos.

JZA said:
wait for them to implode as usual...teams like france, spain, portugal all are packed with world class talent but cant gel as a team, too many egos.

I partly agree JZA. :)

Yes, you can blame egos when it comes to a team such as Real Madrid, however, for International teams, I think it's rather because of the lack of games they've played together and they are forced to gel immediately.

I know that they play friendlies before such competitions as the World Cup and train all day long but that doesn't exactly mean that they will look invincible together as a team.

With France, I think the main problem may be because of Zidane not playing well together & influencing with the rest of the team or vice versa. He is their midfielder and playmaker and sometimes, I think the other players relies to much on him.

Some teams have that great adaptability and some does not or not as well as other team.

African teams such as Cote DeVoire and Ghana are quite impressive as a team this year.

Yeah the africans have jelled well, I was also very impressed with Togos performace last night. I think that they were very unlucky to loose, they should have got a penalty in the first half which would have turned the game on it's head as they dominated the first half

Yeah same.

With performances like that from Togo, Les Blues can say another early goodbye to the World Cup.

I was thinking about it all day but I think Les Blues needs to win by 2 goals margin to be safe, on the outcome of the grouping.

It will be tough for them.

Back
Top Bottom