Sorry to ozcardteader

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to have trouble expressing himself, but should we ban people based on their level of literacy? shouldn't it be based on feedback from trades completed?
He has 3 negative feedbacks on trades which is more than 99% of people on here. So I'm comfortable basing my judgment n either literacy or trade history - same result. This guy simply does not learn. So many of his threads have been locked for repeat abuse of site rules.

I'm sorry I don't see why he was banned.
So he doesn't make sense on some postings but some u can make out but some other guys here beating on it are in the wrong!
I've dealt with him and recently again though his English isn't 100% I made out what he said and we completed the deal with no problems which is what it should be based on.
I don't know I think ill just mind my own business I guess before others get sensitive.
But read his last thread Norm posted.

I made out what he said yet he got bashed for it by 2 members

pretty sure he was banned for breaking the rules the first time, and i assume its the exact same again.
I, for one, have been reporting his constant bumping of threads.
I feel this is unfair to the rest of us that follow the rules.

I can guarantee you, he would never be banned for his lack of English skills.

IMO i would advise to stay away from this guy, in terms of trading.
But still others can make up thier own minds.

Just to let you guys know -

1. There is a warning system here. Bit of a yellow card situation - 3 warning and you are automatically in a special user status that limits access (not banned, but more or less the same). This level of access expires when your warnings expire - one month. This is what happened to Steve-O the first time.

2. When he came back he received 3 reminders about following the rules, several of his posts were deleted or moved and he was unable to follow what he was asked to do (Follow the rules)

3. This was not necessarily something just an issue with the mods - but when multiple members are reporting his posts -we need to take some action.

4. At no point has anything been to do with level of literacy - as per the rules he has been asked on multiple occasions to not bump his posts more than once per day, not to post multiple threads asking for the same thing and he was even sent several PMs directly very clearly outlining what was expected.

Believe me he was given plenty of opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom