Some 90's boxes tonight

Either the hits were as "good" as those when he was in Hong Kong I think it was and he posted no pictures at all or the PNG government has cut the internet.

HA!!!! OK, so what happened was, in an extraordinary surprise for PNG, the internet was intermittent last night. COuld get it for a bit, then it just stopped. So I gave up trying.

HOWEVER, I did open all the boxes. Did pretty damn well with the odds, in the skybox metal universe got :

Championship Galaxy - Kerry Kittles 1:192

Trophy Case - Antoine Walker 1:92

Future Champions 1:20
Keith Van Horn
Rod Strickland
Tim Duncan (damaged)

All Millennium Team 1:6
Shawn Kemp
Ray Allen
Karl Malone
Jordan
Kobe
Penny
Rodman
Hakeem
Juwan Howard

Shame about a few of those inserts, pretty rare but not the best players. No PMG or Autographics which was most disappointing, never pulled an autographics before :(

SKYBOX 96-97 Premium.

INTIMIDATORS 1:8

KG
Camby
Ewing
Finley
Alonzo

Net Sets 1:92

Clyde the Glide Real nice looking card!!

Again, no autographics. Which made me vomit.

98-99 SP AUTHENTIC

SP First Class Die Cut 1:6

Michael Finley
Karl Malone

Signs of the times

Sit down.
Wait for it.

Blue Edwards :roll:

99-00 SP Authentic

Premier Powers 1:72

Kobe :thumbsup: Sweet insert. Real nice Card.

Signs of the times

Just when you thought

it couldnt get any better

than Blue Edwards

We have

a redmeption

for the one

the only

QUINCY LEWIS.

Whomever that is.

Now, I must say, opening these boxes really took me back to the days of paying $3.95 for a pack and hoping to pull a nice insert. My Mrs said, "These are the most boring boxes ever, there's nothing in there". I said, "Yeh but this is back to grass roots of the hobby, none of this a hundred useless game used in a box. You bought a couple of packs and took your chances" Pulling a card, knowing it's numbered to only 1:192 is pretty damn exciting. And the inserts, all millenium, net sets, trophy case look awesome. They were a proper insert. Freaking loved it, will be on the lookout for more of these boxes for SHIZZLE!!!!!!!!

Good stuff mate, nothing compares to breaking 90's boxes for me even if they are mostly worthless (is it any different to Panini?). Some of the designs on these cards are ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom