graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Guys this is just a sneak peak at one of the coolest functions ive seen for a while and fits in perfectly here.

Its the feedback section - just like Ebay!

When leaving feedback you have to post a link to the deal done in the Trading Forum. It then goes into the post and checks that both parties have posted in that thread you have linked to, otherwise it will reject it. If all is well, it goes ahead and leaves feedback! Bloody beautiful !!!!

The template will change (still working on that) but thought i'd give you a sneak peek :)

newforum_841.gif

3 Negatives on Chad??? TSK TSK!!!

So we start from 0 feedback but we can use our past deals..

SOUNDS AWESOME! WELL WORTH MY $10! Hehe. Maybe we can have pics on our profiles where thumbboy can photoshop our heads on NBA players' bodies.

kidd05 said:
3 Negatives on Chad??? TSK TSK!!!

So we start from 0 feedback but we can use our past deals..

SOUNDS AWESOME! WELL WORTH MY $10! Hehe. Maybe we can have pics on our profiles where thumbboy can photoshop our heads on NBA players' bodies.

I dont know, I wanted to get feedback on how we go - do we start from 0 and start fresh - perhaps put something in your sig with BF (Before Feedback) or something similar ? Tell me what you think ..

Also - the profiles can have pics - so whatever you want. Avatars too, and you will be pleased to know Carlos the new system AUTO Resizes the pics for you :D

thats a really neat function to add to the site.
On the carry-on deals would it only be of deals made on this new and better forum or both this one and the old one?
because i made like 40 somthin deals on the last forum and ive only made a few on this new forum.
i dont know how it would work but it's somthing to think about.

id maybe think about starting fresh tho. less work all previous deals and money leaderboards get erased and the new system goes into full swing.
this is defiantly a time saver for the moderators.
and previous leaderboards will mean nothing and wont need updating which could take, lets see FOREVER.

nice work graham anyway, love what you've done to the site.

great work , looks awesome , yeah i think a fresh start would be the best, when will it be up and running? :D
great work graham

I like it.

Great looking site. Oh and sorry I only sent $7.50 i forgot to change it from AU to US.

Well done

Graham...looks great, well worth my money. When do you expect it to be up and running???

Cheers

Ben

I can do a changeover in about 30 minutes, just gotta get some spare minutes to do the new header and pretty things up.

I will probably do the bare essentials and throw it up and then make changes as we go.

Back
Top Bottom