Smaller patch/jersey swatches??

forcefedcc

If your 555 then im 666
Is it just me or does evryone think that every release this year has tiny patch/jersey swatches ??whats the go??....we are paying more for the product but getting less on our cards...i like alot of the designs coming out but soon we will be given a swatch as big as a 5 cent coin for a patch card....no more 2,3,4 colous patches! :evil: ....especially if the patches get smaller.this is just a way to make more out of players jerseys and that also means there will be less limited style jersey/patches etc...whatdayathink???????? :?

:) i love this hobby but sometimes you have to stop and think about the "SHARKS" at the top.

Want to see a big jersey swatch ?

How many of you have seen these jersey cards (yes thats a regular card next to it). I won this a few years ago cos I liked the look of it and was shocked when it arrived !!! Its numbered on the back too - 185/215 - hate to see the packs it came in :shock: :shock: :shock:

save0147__medium__169.jpg

ha ha ha!!

Good rant. I've noticed patches getting smaller, but auto cards getting bigger...

Seen the 10 man auto 8x10 cards?? 1 per case apparently (1 double, quad or 10 man auto per case).

Wouldnt it be awesome, if they released a patch that took place of the player's jersey on the photo.... now that'd be sweet!!!

I agree, I broke a box of UD 05-06 this afternoon and a couple of the GU are tiny, whereas one was rather big. I'll post pics later.

NOW THATS WHAT I WANNA SEE!!! VALUE FOR MONEY Y'ALL...i would be seroiusly pissed off if i pulled a jordan card and it had a swatch/patch the size of a fingerprint...lame ass shit :twisted: ... and feel like im ripped off.but then again its all about paying $40 for a packet and seing if you pull a jordan these days...the whole market has changed to be materialistic and unless you pull a jordan or lebron patch you can waste thousands of $$ and have a book value of jack shit unless they have heard of the player. Its like the movies....Unless your a big star you dont mean shit.

its just the way bv seems at the moment.....actually since Kobe more than ever:shock:

They were Box Toppers in 03-04 Flair. I've got 3 of em of Travis Outlaw, a Jersey /166, a Triple Jersey with Brian Cook and David West /32, and an unnumbered Patch from the Fleer Auction (which is probably a unique prototype).

These are some large jerseys produced for the baseball market that I have picked up recently.
They are made by Donruss who lost the licence for baseball cards so are now clearing their stock of jerseys.

$30US a pack with 3 GU per pack.

pettitte_jumbo_149.jpg

sheff_jumbo_117.jpg

Back
Top Bottom