Sir Don Bradman mail day

pineneedlebeetle

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
Hi folks,

Finally opened the envelope today, which was a big effort knowing that it had been there since Thursday.:kick:
A great card signed by a great man and the deal facilitated by a great member of the OCT family:D
Expect something special in the mail Brad.;)

Happy hunting guys

regards Russell:thumbsup:

Bradman P Front 001.jpg

Bradman P Back 001.jpg

My pleasure Russ, it is a perfect sig and IMO the best card out of the 4.

Glad you are happy with it mate, it comes up brilliantly in the scan.

But it might be pushed to one side rather quickly once the Big Glenn McGrath red auto arrives!!

My pleasure Russ, it is a perfect sig and IMO the best card out of the 4.

Glad you are happy with it mate, it comes up brilliantly in the scan.

!!
But it might be pushed to one side rather quickly once the Big Glenn McGrath red auto arrives!![/QUOTE]

Yes Brad,

It may be pushed to the side when Ooh Aah Glenn McGrath red auto arrives, but not too far away, otherwise I might get struck by lightning from the cricket gods.LOL.
Absolutely wrapped with the card, better in hand than the scan.

regards Russell

:lol:Don't think so Ron
Brad is the king of cards:worthy:
I will be happy and content to have my TOPPS next 2 McGrath sigs by the New Year..........2012:whistle:
The drama is some good cards have been coming up.
Alas I haven't got much spare cash at the moment.
I will be listing a lot of my spare cards in about 4-5 weeks but would be happier if OCTers picked them up first:thumbsup:

Keep up the comedy Ron:lol:

Happy hunting guys

regards Russell:thumbsup:

Russell thank you for sharing such an amazing card, you can never get enough of these Futera gems. Well Done :thumbsup:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you fall in love with a card???? That is beautiful.

Congrats Russell, speak soon mate.

Craig

Back
Top Bottom