Silver Medal: status achieved

Prototype

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
So I was just having a look at the completed deals section of the board when i realised i'd finally made at least 25 deals in my time here. in fact i can't even remember quite when i started using the forum. i guess time really does fly when you're having fun! one thing is for sure though. this forum has changed the way i experience and enjoy my hobby of choice.

i may not always contribute my thoughts to a topic of discussion, but i'm always lurking around having a read, and i'm certainly always interested in making a trade happen. thanks must go out to everyone involved in the maintenance of the board, and all the regular contributors. of course also my previous and future fellow traders, for it certainly takes 2 to tango (and judging by the notes on the completed trades board, sometimes it takes 3).

anyway enough rambling... where's my fricken silver medal?
any chocolate in the middle? :D

Yep ,i agree with ya mate.The lad's have done a great job with this forum.
It is uniting the card collector's of this great country of our's.I still collect because it keeps me close to the game & is a little legacy for my son.
The forum also would not work if it not for the great bunch of people who trade here,I feel i have made some new friend's & had a great time watching all your collection's grow into some of the best stuff i have seen.I hope we can all help each other for a long time to come.Thanx to all on site.

Back
Top Bottom