Signed JDC: How good do these look?

BLADE

G.C. Titans collector
Real Name
Dee
I have the 1st signed Jersey Die Cut set of 18 cards. I actually have 2 sets and am contemplating having one of the full set framed.

I think it would be awesome if Select did an expansion set later in the year to include extra players because I dont think 12 players is enough for a card set.

CHECK THESE BABIES OUT!!!!:worthy:
P8230351.jpg

Very nice. I reckon they would look great framed.

Pity Select put Lincoln Withers in my teams set so I won't be able to get mine all signed. Not only does he not play for the Raiders this year, he doesn't even play in Australia :(

Pity Select put Lincoln Withers in my teams set so I won't be able to get mine all signed. Not only does he not play for the Raiders this year, he doesn't even play in Australia :(

Out of this years Champions set the following players are no longer playing here:

Lincoln Withers
Liam Fulton
Aaron Groom
Faser Anderson
Ephalahame Lauaki
Brett Seymour

Thankfully I got Seymours signature before he was sacked.

Very nice. I reckon they would look great framed.

Out of all the players they could have selected for the Raiders Gem this year they picked Withers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Select make some weird decisions on which players to feature. It's not in the Withers league, but there's no Adam MacDougall JDC this year for the Knights, despite there being a second series card of him.

Select make some weird decisions on which players to feature. It's not in the Withers league, but there's no Adam MacDougall JDC this year for the Knights, despite there being a second series card of him.

Nick Kenny got 2 JDC cards(1 Champions, 1 Classics). Andrew McCulloch got a common but not a JDC ???

Back
Top Bottom