Show something off

Who’s got some Carmelo stuff?
My only Melo

28385553357_d2cab1e536_z.jpg

Very nice Melo.

This is one of my favourite auto sets. MJ, Kobe, LeBron, Russell, Magic, Hakeem, Erving, Paul, Kidd, Melo, Nash, Rodman, Bosh isn't toobad in a 24 card checklist. Though, admittedly there are a few "lesser" names in there too!

I have the Olajuwon, Paul, Brandon Roy and for some reason Hakim Warrick — maybe I got confused with Hakeem at the time! :ermm:

My only Melo

Very nice Melo.

This is one of my favourite auto sets. MJ, Kobe, LeBron, Russell, Magic, Hakeem, Erving, Paul, Kidd, Melo, Nash, Rodman, Bosh isn't toobad in a 24 card checklist. Though, admittedly there are a few "lesser" names in there too!

I have the Olajuwon, Paul, Brandon Roy and for some reason Hakim Warrick — maybe I got confused with Hakeem at the time! :ermm:

My only Melo
Yeah I was lucky enough to put the full set together when all the big boys were still affordable and is absolutely one of my favourite sets of all time!

Not seen many of those - hard to find?
They were a case hit in 2012-13 Contenders along with the HOF Contenders Skip posted above. There's conflicting info on the actual odds. I know according to cardboard connection odds the Throwback Rookies fall 1 every 13 boxes and the HOF fall 1 every 20 boxes (12 boxes in a case). However, having opened a few cases, I hit more HOF Contenders than Throwback Rookies.

Back
Top Bottom