Shawn Bradley fan

Shawn Bradley Fan

Ozcard Silver Trader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
blinky-81
Hey, I just signed up to this site. I'm a collector of anything Shawn Bradley and Manute Bol two of the best centers ever to play in the NBA. I also collect some cards of Moses Malone and Dana Barros.
I live in Lancaster, PA USA
My Ebay id is- blinky-81 139 positives and 0 negative feedbacks

is this a joke? :)
just kidding!

good to see someone collecting different players than the SUPEEEERstars of today..
i really would like to see a game where manute bol went crazy getting tons of blocks!
did he have a nickname?

Shawn Bradley Fan said:
No way man it's no joke. I really collect those guys I have 430+ Shawn Bradley cards and 50+ Manute Bol cards all different. If you got something of those guys let me know.

Is that possible?? lol, jk.

Are you on Beckett? I'm 99% sure I've seen a Bradley collector on there before.

Does he have many Autos?

Hope ya like it here. We mainly all Aussies, but there's also quite a few International members here.

hi
welcome to the forum, wow bradley and bol huh, to each his own nice to see some diversity in the collecting ranks, good luck with your collection
hope ya enjoy your time on the forum :)

Hey man welcome to the forums!! There's a guy from 121's named dunleavyjr that loves Shawn Bradley too and I think it's cool as!

I'd love to see nice inserts/autos of Bol and Bradley! Why don't you start collecting Yao Ming too? That would be the perfect trio!

Enjoy your stay here! :)

Thanks to all for the replys.

Mavs Man- Yeah, I'm on beckett basketball boards. I'm also a Mavs fan since Bradley played there for many years. Also to answer your question Bradley only has three autos out from his rookie year and 2nd year.

kidd05- I like Ming but I don't think he's as cool as Bradley and Bol. I did think about collecting Gheorge Muresan but I haven't started yet.

Bradley was awesome on the court. I member he got dumped by someone, cant member who it was, but far out it was funny. He shoved this guy, and he tried to shirt-front Bradley! Didnt work, so he picked him up by his legs and dumped him on his ass!!!! LMAO!!! Bradley was always in the brawls!!!

Welcome mate,
This is a great place to find the cards your chasing.
Good luck

P.S if you've got a card of Tmac dunking on bradley from last years playoffs I'd be keen!

Mavsman- Yeah Bradley would never back down from a fight. I think him and Karl Malone got in to it a couple times.

dream34- I don't have any cards of T-Mac's dunk on Bradley but that would be something awesome to find.

Back
Top Bottom