share - captain signatures

Cards arrived, waiting on two payments still. Will send out tomorrow or saturday. Enjoy cards and pleasure to help everyone out. Just hlad we could all get the cards qe need so easily. Plus all cards are numbered #9 so very low!!

Cards arrived, waiting on two payments still. Will send out tomorrow or saturday. Enjoy cards and pleasure to help everyone out. Just hlad we could all get the cards qe need so easily. Plus all cards are numbered #9 so very low!!
Cheers! That would be Cotchin, GAJ, Swallow jumper numbers!

yeah it is my first ever guernsey number =) I didn't mention the number as wanted the swallow to go to a good home and knew as soon as i said nine every collector and their dogs eyes would light up. But this way it goes to a deserving team collector for a bargain price. but #9 is nice and low for everyone so win win

payment made, sent $16.20 will pm postage details. Sorry about the delay and a huge thank you for the opportunity to add this card to my collection!

HEY GUYS JUST AN UPDATE I HAVE SENT ALL UNREGISTERED CARDS TODAY AS I AM UP AT CAIRNS WORKING AT SUNS MATCH AND BRANG THEM WITH ME. REGISTERED I WILL SEND TOMOROW AS MISSED THE POST OFFICE. IF I NEED YOUR ADDRESS I WILL PM YOU AS THINK I HAVE EVERYONES BUT HAVE TO DOUBLE CHECK. PLEASE LMK WHEN THEY ARRIVE

Back
Top Bottom