Shane Crawford's 300th

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
The Hawks have struck again and have given Shane a great send off, It was a slow start from both teams but the mighty Hawks finished nicely and a great turnout from the Tasmanian crowd.

Franklin is hopefully one step away from his 100th goal, with Richmond next week he should be a chance.:D

GO HAWKS!!!!!!

I was at the game.

You know how much Crawford means to Hawthorn, when they tried a couple times to manufacture a goal for him, finally doing so right at the end.

EVERY single player ran the field to congratulate him, including Croad and Gilham from deep in the defensive fifty, even though there was still time on the clock.

That, epitomises the Hawthorn spirit. I was so proud. Glad th eboys turned it on in the second half, otherwise the game may have been remembered for the wrong reasons.

yeh awesome to see the boys do it for crawf... looking good now for sept with some momentum

BRING ON DEM CATS :D

Will definintely be ordering that from Name The Game...

buddy's goals were incredible and the last one where he broke a couple of tackles and then swung around on the left from about 40m out was one of the seasons best and it made my hair stand up on my arms!!!!!

could you imagine if the hawks made the grand final and puts in a blinder like that? we would be so hard to beat

Back
Top Bottom