Serial number count-up thread

Scotty_WCE

West Coast card collector!
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotty_wce
I've already stolen one thread idea from a different board, so why not pinch another one ;)

This one's from the Basketball board. It's a simple concept: someone posts a picture of a card they own which is numbered 001/xxx, then the next person 002/xxx, etc. The idea being that you get to show off some of the cool cards you have and see some cards other members have!

However, you have to be the current owner of the card when you post, and you can't post two numbers in a row. Please also post a picture of both sides of the card if the number is on the back.

I don't have a number 001 card; I suspect we're going to need someone with a 2012 Draft Prospects card #01 to start us off! Let's see how high we can go :)

Brad Hill Draft Prospects 2012 states finest 01/40. That should kick start the list.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

May I present the shortest player in the history of the AFL........ Might explain some of the knee problems. But seriously, it's just so good to see him back and playing good footy again!

SCAN0260.JPG

SCAN0261.JPG
Ha! That's one of the funnier typos :D Nice card!

It's always great to see a player come back after a serious injury (or four) and play well. Although he can feel free to have one poor game just this Saturday if he wants :whistle:

Great card Brad:thumbsup: Do like the Prospects. Did really enjoy that series. Have a few of the Yeo's lying around still.

Awesome card, pretty decent player as well.

I seem to recall getting it from a great Lions member too. :lol:

C'mon Troy, keep the ball rolling. I'm sure you would have a number 07 floating around somewhere. ;)

Cheers Scotty. Very happy to have one of each of the nine Geelong players in my collection. :)

Oh, and thanks for the reminder.....;)
Wow! That's a huge effort.
That would have been a tricky and expensive set to put together. Well done. I can't even seem to find one Hawks player.
Yeah, I've probably seen one or two Eagles ones up for sale in the last four years or so. Very very hard to find!

Back
Top Bottom