Selling cards in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1988

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Simon
Hi, I have some old basketball cards I would like to sell. I'm not 100% sure if any are worth anything but does anyone know anyone or any stores in Melbourne who would have a look at them for me? Thanks

Ah I see. Unfortunately cards pre 96 are often not worth a lot as they were mass produced and there are only a few specific short print inserts that have retained some value. A Jordan Scoring Kings is one example of a card that still has some value. Other than that you might find it hard to sell them unless someone is after specific cards to compete their sets.

Sorry, wish I could help you more!

Ah I see. Unfortunately cards pre 96 are often not worth a lot as they were mass produced and there are only a few specific short print inserts that have retained some value. A Jordan Scoring Kings is one example of a card that still has some value. Other than that you might find it hard to sell them unless someone is after specific cards to compete their sets.

Sorry, wish I could help you more!
That's alright mate, I honestly had no idea. I'll upload a couple of pics of some that I have

IMG_0563.JPG

IMG_0565.JPG

IMG_0566.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom