Select Optimum 2021

It's directed at a lot of people, not all are in here.

I'm all about cards, but I don't sit there refreshing my tracking page or questioning where my box is on day one of things being sent out. It's happening, trust me on that one. Adults acting like children.

If I was you I'd be leaving those social media forums you're part of mate, because the ones I'm part of there's none of that going on.

If I was you I'd be leaving those social media forums you're part of mate, because the ones I'm part of there's none of that going on.

There's one I won't leave because there's some ripper people in there that I have a lot of respect for. However you're right, I definitely need to rethink the groups I associate with. It's like talking to 10 year old kids who are waiting for Christmas presents but want them a week earlier.

PM me the ones you're a part of, keen to see!

Have many dealers or breakers got their stock yet?

I've only seen cards from RGV so far today.

Got the sms from Cherry. Laptop was open. By the time the page opened was sold out. Damn that was quicker than the Select sale

Ah so as someone predicted earlier in this thread, they had like 5 boxes for sale at RRP haha

FYI didnt get a notification either.

Gold Headliner Checklist:

HG1 - Rory Sloane - Adelaide Crows

HG2 - Lachie Neale - Brisbane Lions

HG3 - Harry McKay – Carlton

HG4 - Jordan De Goey - Collingwood

HG5 - Anthony McDonald-Tipingwuti - Essendon

HG6 - Nat Fyfe - Fremantle Dockers

HG7 - Mitch Duncan - Geelong Cats

HG8 - Toby Greene - Giants

HG9 - Ben King - Gold Coast Suns

HG10 - Jack Gunston – Hawthorn

HG11 - Jack Viney - Melbourne

HG12 - Jy Simpkin - North Melbourne

HG13 - Xavier Duursma - Port Adelaide

HG14 - Dustin Martin – Richmond

HG15 - Jack Steele - St Kilda

HG16 - Lance Franklin - Sydney Swans

HG17 - Josh Kennedy - West Coast Eagles

HG18 - Marcus Bontempelli - Western Bulldogs

https://selectaustralia.com.au/blog...Zx1iY88ToW5MJS80k0SmIDEAwFLX0zawEiXWXmgT0BznQ

Gold Headliner Checklist:

HG1 - Rory Sloane - Adelaide Crows

HG2 - Lachie Neale - Brisbane Lions

HG3 - Harry McKay – Carlton

HG4 - Jordan De Goey - Collingwood

HG5 - Anthony McDonald-Tipingwuti - Essendon

HG6 - Nat Fyfe - Fremantle Dockers

HG7 - Mitch Duncan - Geelong Cats

HG8 - Toby Greene - Giants

HG9 - Ben King - Gold Coast Suns

HG10 - Jack Gunston – Hawthorn

HG11 - Jack Viney - Melbourne

HG12 - Jy Simpkin - North Melbourne

HG13 - Xavier Duursma - Port Adelaide

HG14 - Dustin Martin – Richmond

HG15 - Jack Steele - St Kilda

HG16 - Lance Franklin - Sydney Swans

HG17 - Josh Kennedy - West Coast Eagles

HG18 - Marcus Bontempelli - Western Bulldogs

https://selectaustralia.com.au/blog...Zx1iY88ToW5MJS80k0SmIDEAwFLX0zawEiXWXmgT0BznQ

So glad it’s not Worpel lol.

Sounds like quite a few suss orders.

Interesting to see the other 5,000 people fight for those 7 boxes

As confirmed by Dale, there was some bot action and they are going through orders to cancel those orders and put them back on the market.

Can't wait to miss out again ;)

It is what it is, I'm not sure how much of a chance people expected with 75 boxes available or whatever it was around that number.

If you miss out, that's life mate. No different to missing out on tickets to a show, which I have numerous times. Unfortunately there are some that act like absolutely children and throw a tantrum when they miss out. Hope that isn't you ;)

It is what it is, I'm not sure how much of a chance people expected with 75 boxes available or whatever it was around that number.

If you miss out, that's life mate. No different to missing out on tickets to a show, which I have numerous times. Unfortunately there are some that act like absolutely children and throw a tantrum when they miss out. Hope that isn't you ;)
Yes it is me. I have contacted the ACCC's for FOLSE ADVERTIZINGS

Back
Top Bottom