Seattle Seahawks Autos

Any 'Hawks autos around? Want to get to at least 100 before the end of the year

I just had a look through my stuff and was surprised to see I have no 'Hawk autos at all!

Are you looking for 100 different 'Hawks players autos? If so good luck mate! I have just started a little mission of collecting at least 1 auto of every Raiders player (that has one available) and set myself a goal of 100 different players by the end of the year too (up to 35 currently including those incoming).

I just had a look through my stuff and was surprised to see I have no 'Hawk autos at all!

Are you looking for 100 different 'Hawks players autos? If so good luck mate! I have just started a little mission of collecting at least 1 auto of every Raiders player (that has one available) and set myself a goal of 100 different players by the end of the year too (up to 35 currently including those incoming).

Hey mate nah just looking for 100 total by the end of the year doesn't matter if they're the same player.

Though that's got me wondering how many different players I have a the moment. Just had a quick count. I have 19 different players in Seahawks uniform

Interesting idea, never looked at how many individual players I have auto's off, I usually end up chasing the same guys all the time...

Might be interesting to find out !

Interesting idea, never looked at how many individual players I have auto's off, I usually end up chasing the same guys all the time...

Might be interesting to find out !

Yeah it certainly made me think a bit for some of my favourite older players!

And with thie new COMC mailbox, there have been some real bargains to be had!

Back
Top Bottom