Season 09-10 TV Thread (OneHD & ESPN)

It was a pretty woefull dunk contest. Best dunk of the lot was Rozans off the side of the board but even that wasn't the greatest.

I said it last year and i'll say it again bring back the old days of the dunk comps when they could dunk! There's no ingenuity any more in the dunk comps

Anyone know if the 6pm - 8pm tonight is just a replay of today or what? doesn't say what it is on tvguide.

Also, All Star game tomorrow should be ok to watch, 1030am i think is pregame

far out its hard to keep up with all these games........ive got every single NBA/College game on ONE HD this season on dvd its driving my gf nuts! lol...takes me ages to edit all the ads out to get them on dvd!
that Lakers @ Heat game was fantastic on friday...cant get enough of it all. Honestly the college games kinda bore me..but i still watch them even though its boring......John Wall is good to watch though for the wildcats..

my tv guide says OneHD for magic v bulls then the delayed is another game, is it faulty info??

Mate, honestly not sure, I saw them advertise GSW vs PTB at 7.30 and assumed it would be the replay of the Live game from 12pm, thats how they usually work it! Quite happy if its Bulls vs Magic to tell you the truth! :lol:

Unless its the double header but they aren't showing the GSW game live.

Mate, honestly not sure, I saw them advertise GSW vs PTB at 7.30 and assumed it would be the replay of the Live game from 12pm, thats how they usually work it! Quite happy if its Bulls vs Magic to tell you the truth! :lol:

Unless its the double header but they aren't showing the GSW game live.

hopefully it is cause any 2 games is better than 1 :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

so far its

OND HD
Wed. 4/21/2010 10:00 AM Miami @ Boston
Fri. 4/23/2010 11:30 AM L.A. Lakers @ Oklahoma City

ESPN
Sun. 4/18/2010 10:00 AM Miami @ Boston
Wed. 4/21/2010 12:30 PM Oklahoma City @ L.A. Lakers
Sat. 4/24/2010 11:30 AM Dallas @ San Antonio

so far its

OND HD
Wed. 4/21/2010 10:00 AM Miami @ Boston
Fri. 4/23/2010 11:30 AM L.A. Lakers @ Oklahoma City

ESPN
Sun. 4/18/2010 10:00 AM Miami @ Boston
Wed. 4/21/2010 12:30 PM Oklahoma City @ L.A. Lakers
Sat. 4/24/2010 11:30 AM Dallas @ San Antonio

That's not bad, hopefully they end up covering more than just the Boston series in the East.

LA Lakers and OKC should be a good series to follow. I'm sure that anyone that isn't a Lakers fan or a disgruntled former Sonics fan will be riding the underdog Thunder.

I like to call them the Thunderdogs! Hope they can pull off the upset :D

Pity there's nothing on the Bobcats vs Magic though :mad:

Back
Top Bottom