000cassellmantisb.jpg

000CASSELLCONEHEAD.jpg

001abyssaliencassell.gif

001ALIENScassell.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the rest are here:
http://www.121s.com/viewtopic.php?p=9246#9246

Cassell playing well

Cassell is playing well with the Clips now, but wait til Corey Maggette gets back. Arguably the most underrated player in the entire league. He averaged over 22ppg last season and his ppg average has gone up every year since he started in the league. When he is back, Sam's points will go down as Maggette tries to hit his top form again, but at least Sam's assists will go up as he kicks to Maggette for the score.

Speaking of playing well, how's about Sam I Am's former team mate Latrell Spreewell? See he wants to play for the HAWKS? What's up with that?!?

lol yeah clarkey :D
I kinda go a bit senile/demented if I sit still for too long
here's some of the latest ones I made to take the piss out of Cassell:

cassellklingonb.jpg

cassellferengi2.jpg

cassellferringi.jpg

cassellaliennationb.jpg

cassellshrek.jpg

cassellyoda.jpg

cassellsignsb.jpg

casselldancersb.jpg

Just glad to see I'm not the object of your photoshop affection Pete :D I got put threw the ringer already :lol:

Sam is so easy to do that with. I could post a normal pic of him and you would be sure I had altered it! LOL

Nice work Petey ol boy!

Sorry Lippo it was on the old forum and made it into ozcards classics history! One of the best threads with me and Pete going at it in heated discusions over Sam Jones and Dominique Wilkins. It was all out war for a while LOL

I made the mistake of posting pics of me in a Cousy jersey holding a Sam Jones auto giving Pete the bird and he went to town on them all with photoshop. I ended up on Lakers uniforms and and a life story of mine living in shopping trolleys in San Fransisco from memory???

Pete ended up in a few different places too! LOL

pete3.jpg

mate your leaving out all the best bits Chad.
The thread was a Mike Munro style 'This is your life Chad Jaja' thread.
It had a life story of Chad complete with photoshopped pics..
I still have them all but don't think it's good to post them up again because it's like pringles once u pop u can't stop.
I'd have 40 new ones done in no time :p

For now I am happy just laying the smackdown on cassell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom