SALE: MJ AUTO, KOBE AUTO, DURANT AUTO, MJ RC ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the cards are sold prior to you even making the thread, then why dont you edit the pics and cross them out or something.!! :mad:

In one picture consist of 9 cards mostly.
If 7 cards sold, it means still 2 cards available. I can't delete the pic then.

I also wrote previously on the top of this thread, that "Right now I'll post the pic, later I'll add the detail with price. So for a while, please PM me to check the price and availability"

When I have the time, I'll give the detail completely. Sorry to make you disappointed.
I hope I can do it tonight.

Your cards are in photobucket, you can EDIT the picture and cross them out/put a gif over the top of the sold ones etc..

Thanks for the advice. But have no time for that. Beside, I did that way before, edit using Photobucket Photo Editor features, and after that replace the old one. Unfortunately, not all of them works. I put the "SOLD" label, save it and replace the old one, but still no change. Some succeed, some fail. You can see what I did in my Figures folder on my Photobucket. Only few of them succeed with "SOLD" label.
I don't know what's wrong, Bucket, or my internet connection. :confused:
Beside, I already have a selling website just like COMC. Details, complete, with picture front/back of the card, with price (mostly in Indonesian currency), and it's up to date. It's easier for people to browse and search there actually. I already put all of my effort and time there.
Card forum is more popular because so many peoples are too lazy to open a specific selling website. Even my Indonesian mate, almost never open my website, but looking my cards at this forum. It's ironic.

But I'll update this thread with details which one still available with price.

If the cards are sold prior to you even making the thread, then why dont you edit the pics and cross them out or something.!! :mad:
100% agree I asked about 4 cards and only one was available I wouldn't have bothered if I knew they were already sold:thumbsdown:

Are any on these still for sale
2004-05 SPx #155 Jason Richardson AU Flashback Fabrics $7
2007-08 Artifacts Gold #62 David West /100 $1
2007-08 Artifacts Gold #5 Al Jefferson /100 $1
2006-07 Ultimate Collection Autographs Jerseys #AU-JC Josh Childress /75 $4
2007-08 Chronology #240 Dominic McGuire AU RC /99 $3
2007-08 Chronology Autographs #70 Michael Ray Richardson $3
2007-08 SP Rookie Threads Signing Day #SD-AH Al Horford $4
2007-08 UD Black Autographs #AU-SP Sam Perkins /50 $5

Hey bud,are these cards available? If so I will take them.cheers

How much for Lebron James draft pick topps card?

2. 2006-07 SP Game Used Gold #116 LeBron James JSY /100 $20

3. 2006-07 SPx Winning Materials #WM-LJ LeBron James $14

4. 2008-09 SPx Winning Materials Initials #WMI-LJ LeBron James $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom