S04-Niels is in the board

S04-Niels

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Niels
Hi everybody,

I´m from Münster, Germany and looking to make some nice trades on this board.

I´m looking for ALL cards of Nowitzki and Mashburn. Other players I collect are Devin Harris, Boris Diaw and Sofoklis Schortsanitis.

Until now I used a lot of other tradeboards like cardboard.de, sportscardtradingforum, cardboardvillage, beckett and so on.

I just found this board and it looks really nice.

If you want to know anything more, just ask. :smt064

So let´s make some nice trades. :supz:

Welcome to the board bro. I have a few nice Nowitzki Finest Refractors here, including Black /19. Was wondering if you had a spare 95-96 Fleer Jamal Mashburn Total O Insert (not the hot packs version)?

Welcome to the board bro. I have a few nice Nowitzki Finest Refractors here, including Black /19. Was wondering if you had a spare 95-96 Fleer Jamal Mashburn Total O Insert (not the hot packs version)?

Could you please list me the cards?
I only have this Mash:
1995-96 Fleer Total O #3 Jamal Mashburn

Can you use anything from my tradelist?

welcome 2 the site mate hope u can build on your pc's here

Could you please list me the cards?
I only have this Mash:
1995-96 Fleer Total O #3 Jamal Mashburn

Can you use anything from my tradelist?

Provided that mashburn doesn't have the red foil hot packs stamp on it then that is the card I need. As for the Finest Nowitzkis, Think from memory they're Black Refractor /19, XFractor /229, Refractor /349, Finest Fact /1899. Also have a 05-06 SPGU Authentic Fabrics Jersey.

Provided that mashburn doesn't have the red foil hot packs stamp on it then that is the card I need. As for the Finest Nowitzkis, Think from memory they're Black Refractor /19, XFractor /229, Refractor /349, Finest Fact /1899. Also have a 05-06 SPGU Authentic Fabrics Jersey.

I have the Mashburn you need. But only once. Sorry.
But I could use your Dirks. I have only the XFractor yet. It´s 2005-06, isn´t it?

I could get you the Mashburn from another guy. What do you need else?

Welcome mate, another one from Germany!!!

A bit of a Mavs fan yeah?? Or just collect their players?

I have a few Dirks available, and also a few Devin doubles.
I'll PM a list if you like....

Hope you have a great time here!

Welcome mate, another one from Germany!!!

A bit of a Mavs fan yeah?? Or just collect their players?

I have a few Dirks available, and also a few Devin doubles.
I'll PM a list if you like....

Hope you have a great time here!

I´m a Mavs fan since 1993, 1994. SInce the golden time of Triple-J. Mashburn was my favourite.
And now our Dirk is the man for my Mavericks.
Last playoffs were amazing. I watched nearly every night via internet. 3.30 am at our time. But that were great series against the Spurs and the Suns.

And forget about the first four games. And maybe they´ll lose again tonight at the suns. But they gonna make it again. And even more.

Please give me your list.

Back
Top Bottom