Camo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cameron
New game coming out soon

Rugby League Live for PS3/Xbox 360 announced
By Chris Leggett, Monday, 28th June, 2010
Rugby League Live for PS3/Xbox 360 announced
Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty Ltd and Gamewizz Digital Entertainment have just announced that Rugby League Live will release in late August this year for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.

According to the press release, Rugby League Live comes to the Xbox 360 and PS3 "on the back of unprecedented demand by gamers across New Zealand and following the runaway success of Rugby League 3 on Wii".

Among the game's features are the following:

* 40+ licensed teams from competitions such as the NRL, Super League, State of Origin, City v Country, and World Cup.
* 30+ realistic stadia from around the world.
* 4-player multiplayer.
* Bone crunching tackles and impact camera replays.
* Field and uniform degradation.
* Create your own players, teams and competitions.
* Multiple replay angles and commentary by Andrew Voss.
* Join friends for head to head & co-operative online play via PlayStation Network, and Xbox LIVE.

Sounds good, been hanging for a decent League game for PS3 since Rugby League 3 was Wii only.

Got any links to game play or stills etc?

It'll be interesting to see what the game is like. Most Rugby games in the past have been pretty crap... ANY LINKS ON IT YET?

yeh heard about it on 6A the game will be crap but ill still get it

well im glad the graphics look a little better but i dunno ohwell im still going to get it i will see of they have a trophy list yet

damn why did i buy the wii version.. every eb store told me they wont release a ps3 version :( f*cking liars. ill buy it anyway

shawn if you won it on ps3 i would have offered $$$$

I got my copy of RLL today:woot::D! I can't tell you what I think of the game because I don't have a 360 but here is a scan of the game cover.

Image (164).jpg

So its awesome, yeah evryone else agree, i have like 76% of trophies in one day though

Back
Top Bottom