Roy Keane 1/1 (Not mine! But check it out!!)

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
Stumbled across this card on eBay today - absolutely amazing! I'm actually a big Liverpool fan and hate Man Utd, but this is seriously a brilliant card. Wish I had the spare cash to make a move!

Auction Link

81ac_1.JPG

82a0_1.JPG

i follow man united roy keane is a champ the card is sick i wonder how much it would cost

its US$525 "buy it now" on ebay

im considering purchasing it - i have a roy keane signed game used jersey (grass stains and all)

the card would look good with jersey in a nice frame!

does any1 know any reputable online stores to purchase autographed jerseys (football)

yer nice one from the $$ futera series.. .. but im still unconvinced that keane was a good addition to liverpools forward line.. hes already got in the way of a torres goal.. hopefully they can make it work this season..

yer nice one from the $$ futera series.. .. but im still unconvinced that keane was a good addition to liverpools forward line.. hes already got in the way of a torres goal.. hopefully they can make it work this season..

Uhhh... I think you're suffering from Keane confusion!

Roy Keane - Former Manchester United great and current Sunderland manager
roy_keane_367667a.jpg

Robbie Keane - Current Liverpool striker, most noted for his stints at Leeds and Tottenham
robbie_keane.jpg

That is a sweet card hopefully the other keane can start scoring some more goals at Liverpool:thumbsup:

I understand this was an old thread, and the ebay pics are no more, but can anyone remember the Keano card up for discussion? I recently purchased a 1/1 from 2006...

Back
Top Bottom