Rockstar101

rockstar101

OzCardTrader
Hey my names Matt i live in Melbourne and im a huge La Lakers fan Yes "MVP" 4 Kobe!!! lol:) i have just recently started collecting cards

well the guy said that he has pulled all the best dual jersey cards he had and put them in to the one set(the one for sale)well ill let yas know when i receive the cards

Welcome to the boards.

Nice pickup (hopefully). I am collecting the 2 dual GU sets on the outside (04/05 SPx Winning Materilas Combos and the 03/04 Upper Deck Finite Elements Warmups). If you wouldn't mind keeping me in mind when they arrive, I'd be very keen to get a deal done. From the pic I think there is 1 x SPx I am chasing, and a few Finites.

rockstar101 said:
ive just recently bought some cards of ebay was just wondering what yas all think Dual Jersey cards

Welcome Matt. You will find a lot of varied collectors on here, just dont let Chad know ur'e a Lakers/Kobe Fan and you should be right. lol, JK.

As for the lot of Duals you got. Not sure about it. Definately paid a lot of money for them, considering...

But if you're happy, and you get them all, etc, then who cares aye!

welcome Rockstar..hope you enjoy your stay....ifyou got any childress cards let me know bro;)

Back
Top Bottom