Robbie Fowler + Glory Autos

Dangerskillz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
hey guys,

Perth Glory had a signing today for the clubs newest recruits Robbie Fowler, Josh Mitchell & Michael Baird (+ Sterjovski rocked up too)

Big turn out for Fowler of course....Basically the crowd was either Red or Purple :lol:

Dude in front of me had a guitar case so i asked him if he was going to get it signed... he said no and that he had just come from Band practice...then when he got up there he got it signed :lol:

PG2010_0002.jpg

PG2010_0001.jpg

work in progress....hoping to get the full squad on this photo :)
PG2010.jpg

pretty happy with my card signed by two of Glory's Marquee players

Mile Sterjovski & Robbie Fowler!

thanks for looking :D

It's a glossy A4 photo....not really looking to sell it at the moment man unless an very nice offer came along.

If you look closely he's actually signed it twice haha
because his pen ran out due to the guy in front of the guitar guy making Fowler sign his sweaty back (poor Robbie :( )...so in the end he used my sharpey that i brought along...

I spoke to Mile and asked if he was going to play one more Socceroos farewell game and he said he had officially retired....so no.....but ya never know.

yeah nice work mate, they look great!

Let's just hope this year we can play good football and win the A-League!:)

no way. melbourne hearts ftw lol or mariners.

my cousins best friend [Oliver Bozanic] is the mariners mini marquee which is gud.

yeah nice work mate, they look great!

Let's just hope this year we can play good football and win the A-League!:)

Yes ...lets hope :) fingers crossed.

Mariner's got McBreen so i wouldn't rule them out....that guy was a gun for us...so wish we could of keeped him

Heart's roster look's strong but i dont think they can win it in there first season.

Yes ...lets hope :) fingers crossed.

Mariner's got McBreen so i wouldn't rule them out....that guy was a gun for us...so wish we could of keeped him

Heart's roster look's strong but i dont think they can win it in there first season.

Heart has a better roster than GC did in their first year...I go for Sydney but i reckon Heart will take it out if not they will be up there very close

Heart has a better roster than GC did in their first year...I go for Sydney but i reckon Heart will take it out if not they will be up there very close

Time will tell i guess...

Think about Wellington btw alot of there players + coach would have fresh experience from playing in the World Cup...that goes along way.

ahh good old GOD, hope there is many years left in him. Great autos there champ

Back
Top Bottom