Richmond Tigers Official Thread!!!

Allstar cards inc

"Got one more than Shaq!"
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
allstar_cards_inc
Now that we've got 1 in the WIN column I thought I'd start this thread cause I'm sure all us Tigers supporters will come out of the woodwork!!!:D

We've been so close so many times this season....maybe it shows how much we've missed the class of Nathan Brown?

It's good to see the club has remained positive despite all the losses...hopefully the last 10 games can provide a springboard into next year...we might even mess up a few teams finals hopes!!!!:lol: :woot:

Richmond will be a good team in 2 or 3 seasons. The loss of brown and coughlan have been pretty significent this season. But the likes of Foley, King, Polak, Pattison and Newman there future is bright.

Good win last night too, i tipped the Tiges too!!!

as soon as the tiges get rid of richo, they will flourish, bet the bank on that. when he retires in a season or 2, watch the immediate improvement. top 4 the year after richo retires, im calling it now. :D

i like the look of that Cleave Hughes

well done to the Tiges! so much for melbourne making the finals :lol:

Well that's 2 wins....the senior guys stood up and the younger guys followed. I really liked Foley....he's a star of the future and Deledio looks like he could be a lot more use to us in the forward line. Skills still let us down but there are good signs there!!

Back
Top Bottom