Retirement

Korver#26

OzCardTrader
Today unfortunatley i have to announce my retirement from the bball trading cards hobby. As much as i like this forum i've decided i can't continue outlaying $$$, even though what i spend is pocket change compared to some of you high-end guys. Turning 18 in 25days means that i need all the $ i've got for a car and i guess i'mnot agme enough to risk $ on high-end cards to further my collection. These forums are great I will continue to post and chat with you guys about nba and hopefully if i can save i'll make it to the us next year to watch this game. Thanks for all who traded with me and gave advice

Don't try to talk him out of it. Ive already tried. But if the attraction of higher and higher end stuff gets in the way of real life then its probably a good thing.

Us older guys are pretty well set up so understand where you are comming from.

You will still post here and can enjoy every ones elses mailday etc.

One of my friends has a sweet FTO...exhaust note sounds awesome. Goodluck with yours!!!

yeh this hobby is damn expensive..
but i only get a couple of relatively cheap cards every few months and i can barely afford it that way..

good luck with your car buddy

Hi mate,Good luck .It's alway sad to see a member leave.hope to see ya back sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom