GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Didn't want Chandler Parsons any more and was sick of waiting

replaced :

National Treasures Anthony Davis/Chandler Parsons AU/10 (sticker)

with

IMG_8624.JPG

NFS at the moment - hoping for an increase once the season starts as I expected to sell the Davis for more than these are currently going for.

Nice card, high end and on card but I suspect any sort of AD auto (sticker or otherwise) /10 would've trumped it. MVP season for the Brow?!

Nice card, high end and on card but I suspect any sort of AD auto (sticker or otherwise) /10 would've trumped it. MVP season for the Brow?!

Yeah it would have been sweet. Those aren't famous for selling well, even the Kyrie/XX dual ones. Probably only reason I could've been happier is if it was a Wiggins or they managed to find a couple of O'Quinn NT RPA's hiding there. alas, I asked specifically and they did not have any lol

Was there any reason they couldn't just replace with another Davis card? I'm sure they would have had a few tucked away. Nice Harden btw

Maybe could have but since I asked for different players as optional replacements they prob just assumed I was open to something non-AD I guess. Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom