Regal Trading Cards Signing Information

Your the Moderator buddy your more connected to card dealers here !
So are you affiated with any of the so called card manufacturers with these guys or not because bigrob2307 has mentioned you ?

I am not affiliated or employed with either Regal Trading Cards or Bovale Gallery.

Hopefully this clarifies your question.

So why after denying everything you at the sitting at the Langlands signing I don't believe you the truth will come out soon buddy :)
I'm not connected with any card maker and never will but as customers we would like to know who the seller is like Mr Copley,Mr Wangy,Mr Sonny and ESP Terry but these to card makers are are playing blind why ?

xfiles-mulder-truth-is-out-there.jpg

I'm not connected with any card maker and never will but as customers we would like to know who the seller is like Mr Copley,Mr Wangy,Mr Sonny and ESP Terry but these to card makers are are playing blind why ?

Ok so if I was involved as you believe, why is it the case that the Regal cards were sold via a website that has members that are no longer part of this site and is in competition to this website?

That's a fair enough question that DK asks Matt because if you have something to do with Regal then isn't that a complete conflict of interest given your affiliation with ESP ?

Again I have no affiliation with ESP either? They provide the site information (along with other sites) and stock which we give away to members. Same as Panini, same as Tap N Play same as Futera, same as Upper Deck etc...

Ok so if I was involved as you believe, why is it the case that the Regal cards were sold via a website that has members that are no longer part of this site and is in competition to this website?

Again I have no affiliation with ESP either? They provide the site information (along with other sites) and stock which we give away to members. Same as Panini, same as Tap N Play same as Futera, same as Upper Deck etc...
Website I found regal on Facebook and here so who are you referring to through which website Matt you know more then me you were there champ :)

Why do you think these guys are in competition matt your a forum not a auction site or web store the whole trading doesn't revolve around ozcard trader mate get over your self buddy

Why do you think these guys are in competition matt your a forum not a auction site or web store the whole trading doesn't revolve around ozcard trader mate get over your self buddy
....and when people like @Matt26 decide that running this fantastic forum is too much of a hassle because of ignorant, ill-informed opinion and childish ridicule, those of us who simply wish to enjoy the hobby and share our love of collecting via THEIR efforts and THIS site will know exactly WHO to blame!

....and when people like @Matt26 decide that running this fantastic forum is too much of a hassle because of ignorant, ill-informed opinion and childish ridicule, those of us who simply wish to enjoy the hobby and share our love of collecting via THEIR efforts and THIS site will know exactly WHO to blame!
Mate I said this because he said regal is in competion why would he think that this a forum for trading and members to buy and sell.
So it is moronic to say that if he thinks regal is competion so would that mean that any one else who sells on here is to?
Last time I checked I didnt see oz card trader with web store or active auction site again this is a trading forum.

Mate I said this because he said regal is in competion why would he think that this a forum for trading and members to buy and sell.
So it is moronic to say that if he thinks regal is competion so would that mean that any one else who sells on here is to?
Last time I checked I didnt see oz card trader with web store or active auction site again this is a trading forum.

He was actually talking about the website Regal sold their cards on - not Regal themselves.

It was the manner in which you raised your point, treating him like a selfish little five year old who has been banished to the corner and is now stomping his feet like a spoilt brat. People need to be less inflammatory on this site - there is absolutely NO excuse for some of the belittling nonsense that we have seen recently. Most of us are adults, believe it or not.

Back
Top Bottom