Regal Trading Cards Signing Information

Good luck Regal! There's definitely a market for quality signature cards of retired players, which ESP are unwilling to support, so I hope the release is a big success!

I also hope you have some Knights players up your sleeve. :p

Regal Trading Cards is excited to unveil the first ever John Sattler Certified Signature Trading Card.

10540944_10152834528376187_2067657688_n copy.jpg

10867000_10152834530021187_1080189700_n copy.jpg

This high quality limited edition trading card features an on card signature of John Sattler and will be released under the banner of Regal Trading Cards - 2015 Greats of the Game.

We will shortly announce the print run of this card and how you will be able to add it to your collection.

In the meantime, we hope you enjoy the images of this amazing card.

Regal Trading Cards - For the Collector.

Cards look great!!

Just a few questions:

What card stock is that card? It looks slightly thinner than usual.

If you have already have these cards signed, how many cards have you gotten signed by him? How many do you plan on releasing? What will happen to the remainder?

Are you located in Yarraville? If so, are you, a subsidiary of any other company by any chance ;).

Cards look great!!

Just a few questions:

What card stock is that card? It looks slightly thinner than usual.

If you have already have these cards signed, howcard have you geotten signed by him? How many do you plan on releasing? What will happen to the remainder?
As regal mentioned numbers of print run have still not yet been released, once regal release this info I believe your last paragraph will be answered

As regal mentioned numbers of print run have still not yet been released, once regal release this info I believe your last paragraph will be answered

Ok Thank you. However, I'm a tad intrigued, if Mr Sattler sat down and signed, say 100 cards, wouldn't that be the print run? I mean they would have an idea of how many cards they are going to take in to get signed? Has Sattler signed all these cards or is it a case or seeing how well the response is before committing to a set number?

Thank you everyone for the nice comments about our card.

Ok Thank you. However, I'm a tad intrigued, if Mr Sattler sat down and signed, say 100 cards, wouldn't that be the print run? I mean they would have an idea of how many cards they are going to take in to get signed? Has Sattler signed all these cards or is it a case or seeing how well the response is before committing to a set number?

The cards were serially numbered before they were signed, so the only cards Sattler has signed are the ones we will have for sale.

We haven't announced the print run yet, but even the number you quoted as a rough guide is much much higher than these cards are numbered to.

I like what I see. Can't wait to get more details. Keep the teasers coming.

I do hope OZCT members get a decent chance at buying the product.

Regal Trading Cards Announcement:

As we approach Christmas Day we felt it only appropriate that Regal Trading Cards offer up a gift of our own to all of the passionate Rugby League collectors out there.

Our gift to you is the second card in our 2015 Greats of the Game release, this time featuring a player that is widely regarded as one of the best ever to play the game.

That player is Graeme Langlands.

Chang.jpg

20141223_171149 copy.jpg

10884805_10152847499781187_851438160_n copy.jpg

Graeme has signed a limited number of cards for Regal Trading Cards, which will be highly sought after by Rugby League collectors.

Stay tuned for more details on how you can own one of these cards along with the first ever John Sattler certified signature card.

We will also shortly announce the print run on both of these cards and the only thing we can say at the moment, is that these cards will be very limited.

Not being rude or nothing don't take wrong way.. u yourself know how many have been signed how much they are going be..your saying there limited the captain sign from select or limited too 50 each they a average off $900 or around that mark.. Y can't u just say how many have been signed nd how much they nd when they come out so ppl know if they can afford or not nd to save for it... Just my thought

Not being rude or nothing don't take wrong way.. u yourself know how many have been signed how much they are going be..your saying there limited the captain sign from select or limited too 50 each they a average off $900 or around that mark.. Y can't u just say how many have been signed nd how much they nd when they come out so ppl know if they can afford or not nd to save for it... Just my thought

Exactly, just makes them look like they have something to hide.

Asides from that, for bootleg cards they actually look good.

Back
Top Bottom